We are done! (With filming)

We finally got our last few shots today and I have to say, I really like the way our shots came out. We went to Andres' house to film our scenes. We went around 7:00 pm to fits because we wanted to get our shots at dusk and at night. And we got some amazing shots.

We played with some cool angles, we used a lot of high angle shots, close ups, and low angle shots to mix up the composition a bit. We also got creative with how we got our shots. I had to get into a tree and get a very high angle shot, I was so scared, I climbed the tree with slides on, I though I was going to fall. Luckily I did not fall. Also we used a chair with wheels as a dolly, and I was pulled in the chair to create a smooth shot so we can get a steady pan. We tried to get the shot without the dolly but it was awful, so the chair worked perfectly. None of us own a tripod, so we had to get creative on how to stabilize our camera. We leaned it up against a tree, my knee, and leaned it up against a car seat. The shots came out how we wanted and we are all happy about how they are out.

But we have one dilemma; so we have one shot that goes from Markham park straight to the inside of a car, three of our group members don't like that idea, but Austin likes it. We want to have an establishing shot of the car, which we have a shot of a tree tat tilts down to the car driving by that I think looks amazing. That is why I stood on the tree. The shot of Markham going to the shot of the tree tilting down is a perfect transition. But we are going to have to convince Austin to go with our idea. Hopefully he will side with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo Hole

Character Profile

Know Thy Audience