Im Sick

So today we had class and I am at home sick. It sucks because today was the day to pitch our ideas from the day we met at the media center. So I sent a voice memo to our group chat about my film idea and plot. My group liked my idea a lot and I thought they were going to go with it. But I was very wrong.

My group member, Austin came up with a great idea. Since I was not at school I only heard the basics of the idea.

So the plot will be about a group of friends who recently lost one of their friends, and our main character is the the most upset with it because he is the closest to the kid who died, but throughout the film we learn that he had something to do with his murder.

We are completely changing ideas and generous, and I think for the better, horror movies could be very corny and cliche if they are done incorrectly. A drama centered around a group of teens could work because we can relate to our characters since they will be are age.

Next time we meet we will do research and develop our plot. My group is starting to plan the opening and they are going to share it with me on Monday when we meet.

A lot happened while I'm home sick, great...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobo Hole

Character Profile

Ideas are flowing!